New Painting!

Starting with a blank canvas. I was so happy that I actually had an idea before I started this painting. I can not tell you how many hours I have wasted by staring at a blank canvas ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Painting the sky is always my favorite part of any landscape painting. 
I painted the sky with phthalo blue, sky blue and a touch of white. 


 Trees, water and mountains.....these are a few of my favorite things! ๐Ÿ’“



The finished work!! The process of this painting was an interesting journey for me....each painting is almost a little piece of me, so many of my thoughts and feelings are poured into each of my paintings. I have never really been good with words so being able to paint my thoughts is my way of expressing myself๐Ÿ˜Š  Well enough of my rambling! ๐Ÿ˜‚ This an acrylic painting on a 4 by 5 inch canvas. If you have any questions about any of my paintings feel free to contact me! 






Comments

  1. For some reason, I can't see the actual pictures in this post, and in some of the other posts, would you send just the pictures directly to my email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry that you can't see the pictures!! :( I can add you to the email list so you get the posts sent directly to your email! <3

      Delete
    2. I am so sorry that you can't see the pictures!! :( I can add you to the email list so you get the posts sent directly to your email! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment