When I first started out painting all I painted was landscapes, mountains and seascapes...it's all I ever thought about. :) At the beginning of last year one of my goals was to be able to paint a rose and have it be identifiable. LOL! Before April 2018 I couldn't paint an identifiable flower to save my life! :P To get to my point I was hoping to start sharing some of my landscape and seascape pieces, so on Saturday I started a new seascape, (featured pic) but...it just wasn't right...it felt off. :(  So I pulled another canvas out and started painting a rose.....and it felt sooooo right!!! I am so excited with the wait it is turning out and I can't wait to share it with you all!! :D ~Kainoa


                                                                                                             

Comments